Cowan Heating & Plumbing only supply and install NIBE Heat Pumps.
So Why NIBE?
- NIBE have over 60 years of experience in manufacturing products for both residential and commercial use.
- NIBE focus solely on renewable technology and electric heating unlike competitors
- Massive Global company with over 11,000 employees
- Swedish made and designed for Nordic climates – very comfortable in our “Warmer Climate”
- Internet Ready – Download NIBE uplink App on your smart phone for remote control use. i.e. viewing and operating your heating system from anywhere in the world.
As you can see from the above with NIBE you have reliability, continuity and specialists in their field and this is why we don’t work alongside any other company.
Why choose Cowan Heating & Plumbing
to install your Heat Pump?
Cowan Heating & Plumbing have vast experience in installing heat pumps and were innovators in this sector in the Cavan area, and are extremely proficient at what they do. They partner with Unipipe – the leading specialist in heat pumps and choose only to work with NIBE heat pumps because:
- NIBE Heat Pumps are tried and tested. They’ve been on the market since 1997.
- It’s very easy to get parts years after the heat pump has been installed. Other brands have come and gone in recent years, and that obviously caused huge issues with maintaining the heat pumps and sourcing spare parts. NIBE heat pumps have stood the test of time and continue to grow annually.
- One of the biggest fears for customers of using renewable energy heating systems if the ongoing maintenance, and after sales service. Through the collaboration of Unipipe, NIBE and Cowan Heating & Plumbing, you are guaranteed that this won’t be an issue for you.
- Cowan Heating & Plumbing will liaise with your electrician, and provide detailed drawings in order to prevent delays to your project.
For those of you who are renovating, they can easily integrate your existing oil, gas heating systems in a short turnaround time, minimizing disruption to you, and transforming your home or business heating solution in the process.
Due to their vast experience, they are unique in that they can install, commission and maintain your NIBE Heat Pump, which again makes it more convenient for you, the customer as you only have to organise one service provider.